- Do you want to be fully operational in only one day rather than months?
- Do you want somebody else to worry about administrative support and office management leaving you free to run your business?
- Are you currently working from home and looking for a professional environment to hold business meetings and/or have access to a support team when you need them?
- Do you need workspace for a small work group of 1 – 5 people for any period of time?
- Are you an attorney, CPA, Financial Planner or business consultant considering branching off on your own?
- Do you need workspace flexibility that allows your business to expand?
Working a 9 to 5 job is time consuming. There is no freedom to break away in the middle of the day to focus on yourself. You are tired by the end of the day and have little energy to focus on your true passions. If you are considering starting your own business, now is the time to start. However, when it comes to starting a business, there are a number of things to consider, including where you will work. One option that is growing in popularity is to invest in a shared workspace, also known as coworking or shared office space.
One of the primary and most appealing benefits that comes with renting a shared office is that it is extremely cost effective. When you first open a business, you need to keep a tight budget without reducing the quality of the service or product you offer. One way to do this is find affordable workspace. CoWorking is the best option to keep your costs down and keep your inspiration up.
Another benefit offered by using a shared office space is that there are always networking opportunities. You have to have connections with other professionals in your industry. You never know who you will meet and how your new business relationships will spur you forward.
Check out the benefits of starting your business with CoWorking and how Business Workspaces is the best choice for you. Business Workspaces was the first CoWorking workspace provider for El Dorado Hills starting in 2012. We are a community business ourselves, with an aim to support and personally recognize El Dorado Hills’ entrepreneurs.